TSBW: The Simplest Bitcore Wallet
You should be wary of any service designed to store your money online. Many exchanges and onlinewallets suffered from security breaches in the past and such services generally still do not provide enoughinsurance and security to be used to store money like a bank. If you wouldn’t keep a thousand dollars in your pocket, you might want to have the same consideration for your online crypto wallet. In general, it is a good practice to keep only small amounts of crypto on your exchange, mobile/online wallets for everyday uses and to keep the remaining part of your funds in a safer environment. Moreover, although it required for our security, online crypto wallets often have one or two annoying features, like demanding mandatory 2-FA, password and pin code, and there’s nothing you can do about it.
To share small amounts and for everyday uses of Bitcore BTX, TSBW service is created by Bitcore Team. TSBWis a very simple wallet to access your wallet with your wallet passphrase or to use it to redeem coins from aknown private key without install a local wallet. No data is stored on the Server! The whole point of deriving keys and signing the TX in JS is so the keys never leave your browser. Nothing is sent to server, everything is done in the browser. It gets utxo and sends signed txs via https://insight.bitcore.cc/api. Always remember that it is your
responsibility to adopt good practices in order to protect your money.
How does TSBW work?
1) You can access to your wallet using passphrase, WIF keys or private keys (Figure 1).
– A wallet contains one or more private key (and the associated addresses). A private key is what allows you to spend the crypto at that address. Many people use the term “wallet” incorrectly when they mean “address”.
– A wallet passphrase is simply the passphrase used to encrypt the wallet.
– You can enter a compressed or uncompressed WIF key as your passphrase; this means you can use any
wallet that allows exporting in this format.
2) When you access to your wallet, you can see your Bitcore BTX balance and send your BTX by typing Bitcore address and amount (Figure 2).
Commerce would grind to a half if people had to wait an hour after initiating a payment for confirmation before they could receive goods or services. After all, people often complain about having to wait a few seconds for chip – based credit cards to process in the line at the grocery store. Because of technical features of Bitcore, it is worth adding Bitcore as a payment option if you run an e-commerce store, bill payment center,
online game center and more. Because BTX provides users with a low cost and rapid solution for digital payments. As well as this rapid solution, TSBW provides simple and rapid access to your wallet. Several reputable companies already include Bitcore payment options, and the number is growing.
Author: LIMXTEC Team
Team Bitcore | [email protected]