Some technical information about BitCore BTX and its specifications.
- Launched 24th of April 2017
- Odarhom Core
- Max supply of 21 million coins
- Blocksize 10MB (20MB SegWit)
- 2.5 min average blocktime
- Current blockchain size approximately 890 MB
- MEGA-BTX (GPU) mining algorithm
- SegWit and Bloom online
- Core Shield 64_15 difficulty
- Fair distribution: airdrops (ended) + BTC claiming (ongoing)
Market Info Coingecko | World Coin Index | Cryptocompare | Coin360 | Coinmarketcap | Coin Paprika | My Token | CoinCheckUp | CoinLore | Coin Circus NEW | CoinDataFlow NEW . Devs Limxtec . Explorers Insight NEW | CryptoID | Livenet | TokenView NEW | ZelCore. Chart Tradingview | CryptoWatch.ch NEW
Disclaimer: The Bitcore website (bitcore.cc) cannot take responsibility for third party providers, such as the listed exchanges, wallets, sites and pools. All links hosted on our domain are by community members and third parties and by clicking on any of the listed links you are accepting the risks of using the third party domain and taking responsibility for any losses, damage or other issues using said domain. Crypto-currencies are inherently risky and investors and users must remain vigilant.