Roadmap & Next Goals
The best way is the one with a map
Second half of 2021
The road continues… the map for the second half of 2021
The goal for BitCore is to become payment solution that is usable by everyone in the world. Therefore, making BitCore easier to use in real life is an important goal for the BitCore team and community, and the following roadmap moves BitCore ever closer to this goal.
This page shows development progress and future plans for the BitCore BTX project. The roadmap is something we can build together over time. Thus, we will also add unscheduled developments once it occurs. Items will be updated regularly as we provide quarterly progress reports to the community.
- Hardware wallets: Trezor, Ellipal, Archos, Opolo
- Software wallets: ZelCore, Coinomi, Pungo Wallet.
- Core wallets: Electrum; Bitcoin Core
- Webwallets: Hebe, CoinToPay, Blockchain Financial
- Electrum-BTX 3.2.3
- Odarhom Core base 0.90.x.x
- Deployment of BTX RPC Server in a Docker Container
- Setup and Integration new Testnet Odarhom Core
- Copay Wallet Insight Wallet
- …. and many more
- Nomiddleman Crypto NEW