WordPress is a free tool that lets you build your basic website. It’s called a website content management system. WooCommerce is the most popular e-commerce plugin for WordPress which powers over 30% of all the world’s e-Commerce stores. It is the best way to turn your WordPress website into a fully functional e-commerce store. WooCommerce is free and open source, which means anyone can adapt it or build add-ons for it.
Why Accept Cryptocurrencies at WordPress Websites?
- In many cases, the visitors do not wish to provide credit card details. Similarly, PayPal and similar solutions don’t work everywhere.
- Since the idea of cryptocurrency is truly democratic, there is no need for a middleman or payment processing entity to complicate transactions.
- Another benefit of accepting cryptocurrencies on WordPress and WooCommerce websites is the speed of the transactions. Since there is no need for a third party or payment processing confirmation, the coins are in your wallet within seconds.
- The cost of transactions is a serious consideration for website owners. In particular, the cost of individual transactions is a serious business expense for WooCommerce stores. Cryptocurrencies often reduce (or entirely eliminate) this cost and thus ensures reduced cost of doing business.
WooCommerce has risen in popularity alongside the acceptance of Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies for e-commerce. Although, Bitcoin has its share of e-commerce challenges such as increasing transactional fees, volatility, and slow processing times, merchants who accept cryptocurrencies gain several advantages such as access to a broader market, ease of cross-border transactions, buyer anonymity, and the security features vis-à-vis blockchain. Thus, merchant adoption of cryptocurrencies around the world is already growing at a rapid rate.
BitCore BTX has been a part of that trend. As you know, we have finished the BTX integration for BTCPay, AtomicPay, Paytomat, Paybyte and CointoPay meaning that merchants from all over the world can start accepting BitCore as a payment method. For BitCore to truly become payment option it needs to have a suite of tools to be easily integrated into online stores and shopping carts too. So having a method to use BTX on WordPress is important.
With all of the great features and advantages that are offered by BTX today – It’s simple to accept BTX as a payment for an e-Commerce store. Right now there exist three plugins that enables customers to receive direct payments in BTX. This is a very critical aspect of BTX business development. At the moment we have a lot of retailers who are ready to accept BitCore as a payment and that is why this solution is created.
How does the Woocommerce integration work for BTX?
We setup a simple WordPress site with WooCommerce and the BitCore plugin to demonstrate how it works (https://shop-bitcore.cc/).
- The e-Commerce store can offer any product on their current fiat currency. The user will buy the products like they normally do and just select “BitCore Payment” as a payment method.
- The plugin will get the real time rate from an exchange from any fiat currency to BTX to determine the amount of BTX that should be paid.
- An address will be generated to deposit funds to cover the total amount and the customer will be able to make one or multiple deposits to cover the amount.
- You can determinate the number of confirmations you want to get before the transaction get accepted. After the transaction is accepted an email will be sent to you so you can proceed to continue with selling your products.
Overall the payment method setup is very simple as was the end user purchase process. Anyone interested in receiving BitCore in payment on a WordPress website has this great option available at no cost. There is nothing complex about it. You can price your products in any fiat currency and have it automatically converted to BTX.
Morever, there are 2 different addons that support BitCore BTX payment;
- WooCommerce AltCoin Payment Gateway: https://wordpress.org/plugins/woo-altcoin-payment-gateway/
Accept BTX payment from your WooCommerce store without help of middle man! Use your own coin address to receive payment directly to that address. You can receive any amount of payment as it’s directly to your address.
- Nomiddleman Bitcoin and Crypto Payments for WooCommerce: https://wordpress.org/plugins/nomiddleman-crypto-payments-for-woocommerce/
Accept BitCore now on your woocommerce store with Nomiddleman plugin! Absolute easiest and quickest setup in the industry, almost in 5 minutes. Nothing is required to use the plugin besides controlling your own wallet addresses.They have no servers you punchout to that run proprietary (closed source) code. No registration. No KYC. No fees. No middleman.
All these plugins help you accept BitCore BTX payments on your WordPress online store where you can list and sell physical products, services, digital products and more.
And lastly, to all the current and would-be online merchants: Let’s start earning some BitCore BTX. We appreciate the community support in this effort. Thank you Jon and David (Dali_Jolijo) for being the actors of this development.
Team Email: [email protected]