On the last quarter we have seen some significant partnerships and announcements. We are excited with our progress and looking forward to the next steps in our journey. Please continue reading for the details. We hope you enjoy this newsletter!
AMA Session with ambassadors of Africa and Venezuela
On 26th July 2019, BitCore conducted a Youtube live interview with Satoshi Sean the Ambassadors of Africa and Venezuela: Opa Omotayo and Ivan Leon making a huge success. They imparted some basic knowledge concerning BitCore and answered all the questions. If you haven’t seen it yet, take a look here: VIDEO
BitCore participated in Campus BCAT 2019 in The University of Ibadan, Nigeria. BitCore team gave some valuable gifts to the participants at the event; airdrop giveaway, notepad, pens etc. Opakunle Omotayo was supported by one of his team member in Nigeria (Miss Taiwo Oluwakemi) who also engaged the students and gave them insight on how BTX is the coin for future payments. Also, BitCore ambassador Opakunle had a business conversation with the CEO of Naijacrypto exchange on how the exchange can integrate BTX in the future.
And in the other hand, Ivan Leon always traveling in the country as our speaker about blockchain and BitCore. This quarter, he had ten meetup performed in Puerto Ordaz, Carabobo, La Quizanda, Yagua, Camoruco and Maracay. He performed the BTX presentation and educational program for PDVSA (Oil Company) and Albatros Airline. We had an interesting conversation about BitCore as a potential payment solution in Venezuela and for in day to day operations of these companies. The attendees of these meetups will meet again in brainstorming events looking foward to improve ideas, create projects and create teams.
Moreover, we are ready for the 6th annual Hackers Congress, 4th-6th October 2019. Our team will be at HCPP19. Will you be there?
BitCore Whitepaper is now accessible to Italian and Vietnamese speakers
Our aim are making BitCore’s white paper accessible to regions that are cradles of innovation and growth, and we have started a translation project. Whitepaper has been translated to Turkish, French, Spanish and Russian. In this quarter, we completed the Italian and Vietnamese languages too. Breaking language barriers can help people engage with each other and facilitate a better understanding of how BitCore technology works. The original whitepaper and translated languages are available for download as PDF files. Enjoy reading it and learning more about BitCore BTX!
New version of the Electrum-BTX 3.3.8
The BitCore BTX team is pleased to announce a new version of the Electrum-BTX.
- Download from the official LIMXTEC GitHub: https://github.com/LIMXTEC/electrum-btx/releases/tag/3.3.8-btx
- In the Release Notes you will find the description of all improvements and bugfixes: https://github.com/LIMXTEC/electrum-btx/blob/btx-3.3.8/RELEASE-NOTES
The FLASH Wallet now supports BitCore BTX
BTX is integrated into Flash Wallet and is now available for everyone. Flash wallet allows the sending of coins by using an email address. Enter the email address associated with the recipient’s Flash wallet, and the number of BTX you wish to send and press ‘ok’. It is secured via two-form factor encryption (optional) and compatible with any device with a modern web browser.
Have a look our other success stories in Q3.
- The leading Asian crypto analytics site Feixiaohao with 2 million users has added BitCore. Now you can track BTX dynamics at https://www.feixiaohao.com/currencies/bitcore/.
- Coindar has listed BitCore on their website. There you can find lots of information about the BTX project as well as a calendar of BTX events! Check out all BitCore events, listings and news releases on Coindar: https://coindar.org/en/coin/bitcore
- BTX is now available on Swap4.me. Users can swap BTX against other cryptocurrencies.
- We’re pleased to inform that ELLIPAL cold wallet 2.0 and ELLIPAL Titan now support BitCore. Pre Order here: https://www.ellipal.com/pages/ellipal-titan
- Magnum released the support of BTX on Trezor hardware devices. BitCore holders will be able to manage BTX with Trezor devices using the Magnum Wallet’s interface. If you haven’t tried it yet, check out $BTX now at https://app.magnumwallet.co
- New release v0.15.2.2 of BitCore BTX Core available. You can download it on the official LIMXTEC github: https://github.com/LIMXTEC/BitCore/releases/tag/0.15.2.2
- Instaswap widget has been implemented on our website. You will be able to purchase BTX directly without any exchange account and KYC. Just go to our website and scroll down to the widget, where you can buy & sell BTX directly!
- BitCore’s new ANN thread has been renewed on Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1883902.0
- BitCore is now part of Blockfolio Signal! Download the app today and start receiving information from our project straight on your mobile phone!
We’re deeply grateful with all the support from our community and our partner’s communities also and we want to thank you for reading the Q3/2019 Newsletter. Together we are strong and we will strive just as we’ve done before to give you all the best! We’ll be back with some more exciting news and updates to share for Q4. Stay connected out there.
Telegram: https://t.me/bitcore_cc / https://t.me/BitcoreNEWS
Author: LIMXTEC Team
Email: [email protected]