Hello, members of the BitCore Community!
We will share the latest news on the BitCore team for Q1/2020.
New listing and exchange status
After CryptoBridge, CoinExchange, and NovaExchange, TradeSatoshi was the latest Crypto Exchange to shut down. We know, our exchange alternatives reduced, however, we are happy to announce new exchanges for BitCore.
- We’re happy to announce that BTX has been listed on QB Exchange! Trading $BTX on $USDT pair is live at: https://trade.qb.com/?tradePair=btx/usdt. We have our eyes on our great Asian community and want to wish you happy trading.
- BTX integration on Graviex has been completed! BitCoreans can trade BTX now on BTC, ETH and USDT pairs on this exchange. As you know, we currently released a donation system to expand the BTX exchange ecosystem, and the first goal achieved. In Graviex withdrawal fee is only to cover TX fee, the lowest withdrawal fee in the ecosystem. BTX withdrawal fee 200k Xatoshis (0.002 BTX)
- BitCore is listed at BitTorro (http://BitTorro.io). Here you can instantly swap one cryptocurrency for another in minutes. As a privacy-focused platform, your data are safe and never shared.
- Electrum-BTX – Lightweight Bitcore client – is online and working again. You can download windows/linux/android versions here: https://github.com/LIMXTEC/electrum-btx/releases/tag/3.3.8-btx
- We have opened a lot of threads on our Reddit. Participate and support: https://www.reddit.com/r/bitcore_btx/
- BitCore has been added to Grepblock. You can follow the $BTX price and other statistics from https://grepblock.com/?page=coin&coin=BTX
- BitCore Github has added Travis CI in its features. Public address loudspeaker in our development area, especially for open source developers. Read more details: https://bitcore.cc/bitcore-with-travis-ci/
- On our way to our first BitCore halving, the countdown to our chain’s bounty reduction has begun. Read more: https://bitcore.cc/bitcore-halving-countdown/
- BitCore (BTX) market makes more than 100% in a week!! BTX price was more than $0.7.
- Team BitCore is so sad, that we could not meet up at CoinFest and MallorcaBlockchainDays this year because of Corona Virus.
- We have added a new word to the BitCore BTX CryptoVocabulary: XATOSHI see conversation table: https://twitter.com/Bitcore_BTX/status/1232058666452504577
- HitBTC agreed to reduce the withdrawal fee for BitCore as 12.94 BTX, that’s an almost -40% reduction. Have fun trading.
- Don’t use and lose your #BTX on Bitfare #scam exchange.
- You can now Buy $BTX at Instaswap (http://instaswap.io) using USD, EURO & GBP! You can also exchange pairs inside @Zel_Core and once the API is complete, in http://bitcore.cc
- BitCore is integrated into the payment methods of the prestigious P2P website Hodl Hodl (https://hodlhodl.com/). You can now negotiate on HodlHodl and use $BTX as your payment method.
- Follow us at Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bitcore_cc/
We’re deeply grateful for all your support from our community and our partner’s communities, and we want to thank you for reading. Together we are strong, and we will strive just as we’ve done before to give you all the best! We can’t wait to share more details in the coming months! Please stay tuned!
Author: LIMXTEC Team Email: [email protected]